In the late 1920’s architect William Smith was commissioned to design this magnificent Tudor Revival building. It has served as a private clubhouse containing lounges, dining rooms, and ballroom facilities.
The entire building was reconstructed completing a twenty million dollar reconstruction. The building was stripped to its original steel structure and rebuilt as a classical stalwart. The historic South William Street facade was returned to its original glory. The new structure houses 31 luxury condominiums and a Four-Star retail tenant. The entire project was sold out in less than 6 months.